1. Students should begin at their Registrarís Office.
2. Only Full-time matriculated students in good standing are eligible. At least one half of the studentís semester load must be taken at home campus.
3. Only courses not available at studentís home campus may be taken at the host institution.
4. PLEASE NOTE: Even if you have the permission of the instructor at the host institution, you must have the permission of the Registrar to be considered officially registered in a course.
5. Student is responsible for attendance and academic requirements of course(s) even if host calendars do not coincide.
6. The student is responsible for notifying the Registrarís Office at BOTH campuses if withdrawing from a course(s). Failure to do so could result in an academic ďFĒ from the host institution.
7. The studentís signature on the cross-registration form indicates agreement to abide by all regulations imposed by the host institution (parking, attendance, library rules, etc..) In addition the host institution may apply rules and regulations to incoming students as it deems necessary. Be aware of those rules prior to cross-registration.
8. Home campus students have priority for all courses at the college or university, so there may be space limitations in some instances.
9. All fees in excess of the tuition are the responsibility of the student; i.e., lab fees, etc..
Cross registration procedure for graduating seniors
In order to
clear for May graduation and receive your diploma on stage, we must receive the
final grade from the school where you are cross-registered before
Official transcripts from the other colleges will probably not be available by our graduation date. Ask their Registrar for a letter with your final grade on official college stationery; it must be embossed with their school seal. It should be delivered to SR&FS in a signed, sealed envelope prior to our graduation date.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Registrarís Office is located on the second floor of Academy Hall. Office hours are 9:00am-4:30pm.
Operations Coordinator†††††††† Assistant Registrar
(518) 276-6027†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† (518) 276-6259
Students who wish to register at Rensselaer may only turn in their cross-registration forms during the first week of courses.